The successful applicants will be working alongside a team of healthcare professionals
and support staff as part of a medical team supporting participants in a dynamic and interesting environment.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter
- Resume outlining relevant experience
- Copy of university qualifications
- Copy of a current Australian motorcycle license
- Evidence of registration with AHPRA (as of December 1st 2018)
The successful applicant will also require:
- Copy of a police check (no greater than 12 months old)
Applications close on Tuesday 30th October 2018.
Enquiries can be directed to [email protected]